How The Whole Thing Started

When I first started working on this project, I thought that this time I would do something different. I usually posted poems and all the albums on my web page I usually use but this time I was thinking of making something bigger. Being completely unacknowledged makes me feel a little bit useless and worthless but I'm hoping that someday some might say that what I am doing is actually good.

The whole concept of the album was to create something during the summer. So basically the album wanted to be sacred, hot and humid, also fierce but mostly very deep and painful. The constant struggling of letting go and the constant fighting against accepting the facts are the main points of the whole creation. When you love somebody but the person says no. When you feel like you're getting nowhere. I honestly believe that this is my first poem album that is so much like summer than any other I had ever made.

We have audio recording in store and lots and lots of dramatic poems so stick around to find out more.

xx
Rosie

Comments

Popular Posts