About 'Alcohol'

It wasn't even going to be something it was just this refrain that popped up in my head, the lines "I wanted your heart and I wanted your soul and I wanted to pop them in my alcohol", and I was like oh my gosh this is good, we can create something out of this. So I was basically trying to build up something from the point of view of the alcohol and it was the beginning of the summer when this kind of realization happened so the summer became an addition as well.

I think that somehow my personal feelings affected the lines as well. Mostly it's because I just wanted it to happen with heart and soul and I did not really want anything else. So 'Alcohol' is all about having this emotional feeling towards somebody but you don't really want anything personal you just want to get close to that person by heart and soul. It wasn't the first poem I wrote, this was actually the second after 'Summer Song', another poem but it strictly became sort of a leader of the poem album because it mostly defines the lines of the installment.

Comments

Popular Posts